- Primary responsibility is to assist with the preparation of financial statements and support schedules according to corporate time lines
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciliation of bank statements, purchases invoice, cost control/accounting.
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices, following up on vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required.
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors, questioning abnormal expenses and entering into the finance system.
- Invoice creation and distribution when required.
- Filing and records retention.
- Assist with documentation and testing of internal enterprise reporting system upgrades and modifications
- Assist with preparation of audit sampling package for external & internal audits.
- Support other team members as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
- First degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an accounting role.
- Must be below 30 years.
- Membership of a professional body will be an additional advantage.
- Must live within lekki/Ajah axis of lagos.