Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Must be able to manage effective and efficient system of accounting records
- filing of tax returns, budgeting, financial management and financial interpretation
- Post financial transactions on the accounting application.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports.
- Control proper utilisation of cash.
- Maintain accounting books as well as all financial related documents and instruments.
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Tax management.
- Develop budget and monitor its appropriate execution.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, oversee regular analysis, quarterly closings and periodic financial reviews and reporting to the Company.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 3-5years experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Accounting Packages and MS Office Tools Application
- Highly proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Must be results-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principle