Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Nigerian International Group of Companies with interest in manufacturing, Real Estate and Investment and with an upcoming Port Terminal operation seeks to recruit interested and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
* Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is responsible for supervision of the accounting functions according to generally accepted accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines and regulatory requirements applicable to the unit organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Day to day management of the financial and management accounting processes including payroll.
* Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
* Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate all activities towards achievement of established goals and objectives.
* Plan, manage, coordinate, and implement the year end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records. Liaise with the company's auditors.
Qualification and Experience
* A first Degree in Accounting from a reputable University
* Master's Degree will be an advantage
* Professional Accounting qualification and membership of a recognized professional body
* Minimum post qualification cognate experience of Five (5) years working experience.
* Good knowledge of generally accepted standard accounting principles, and regulatory requirements applicable in the manufacturing and/or FMCG sector is critical
The remuneration package attached to this position is attractive within industry standard and negotiable.