- Principal Accountabilities
- Office Admin
- To provide financial accounting support to the entire operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- General: Reconcile all financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handle daily disbursement of petty cash.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Tax and Audit Liaison / management:
- Compute taxes, tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice