The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable candidates for the position of Accounting Assistant I at its Headquarters in Ibadan.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following:
- Preparation of regular statements and billings on CG inter-centre projects account;
- Booking of incoming funds on inter-centre projects and miscellaneous receivables on Oracle;
- Preparation of invoices on miscellaneous receivables;
- Computation of overhead on NCPJ;
- Preparation of local imprest on regular basis;
- Preparation of audit schedules for account monitoring;
- Analysis of IITA accounts into ILRI account;
- Preparation of ILRI budget;
- Raising, processing and reviewing journals related to the above mentioned areas;
- Preparation of monthly reports;
- Any other duty assigned by the Supervisor/Director of Finance.
Qualification and Experience:
OND Accounting/ICAN PEI plus minimum of 4 years Accounting experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be articulate, very conversant with Oracle Application;
- Be hardworking and demonstrate ability to work under pressure with less supervision;
- Possess good communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.