The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position below at the Institute’s Station in Kano
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Compiles and prepares daily cash and check requests
- Raise request for cash and check
- Maintain a register of cash and travel advance
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Entry of transactions into sage Pastel.
- Ensure costs are correctly entered into template for advance retirements
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor
Qualification and Experience
OND Accounting/ICAN PEI plus minimum of 3 years Accounting experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be articulate, very conversant with Oracle Application;
- Be hardworking and demonstrate ability to work under pressure with less supervision;
- Possess good communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.