Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for performing a wide range of general clerical duties in addition to accounting and bookkeeping functions within our organization.
Strong Data Entry Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and vendors
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
• Must be customer service oriented
Qualifications: Minimum of NC,Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc.in Accounting or Banking & Finance
Mode of Application: Applicant should forward CV to doncolonsult(at)gmail.com
Minimum of NC,Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc.in Accounting or Banking & Finance