Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- The main purpose of an account officer is to analyze financial activities.
- He is also responsible for promotion of all the products.
- An account officer maintains the growth targets of finance in a company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- The looks after managing financial risks.
- He also helps in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- He reviews all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it is his duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- He also looks for areas to cut the cost of the company. This helps in gaining profit.
- He is responsible for all the client communications.
- He looks after the quality standards to ensure clients are satisfied with the products.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Book keeping knowledge and familiarity with peach-tree software
- Should be good with figures
- Reliable, fast learners and with the use of own initiatives when required
- Must be familiar with the use of computer, internet.
- Must be meticulous, accurate, able to work under pressure
- Highly proficiency in MS applications.
Qualification and Experience
- HND in Accounting, or any other Management related course
- Minimum of 1 - 3years experience in similar roles.
SEND YOUR C V AND COVER TO email@example.com