Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Accounting Officer will be responsible for executing the accounting policies of the company
- Maintaining proper books of accounts and records of the company.
- Handling the company’s banking transactions.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Produce periodical reports and financial statements of the company.
- Carry out stock taking regularly.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Carry out Cash / Bank reconciliation.
Settlement of vendors
- HND / University first degree in a relevant field.
- Master’s degree desirable but not required.
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable but not required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizer of people and materials.
- An above average knowledge of Micro-Soft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- High integrity.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Resident in Lagos
•Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
•Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Mode of Application
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert.