Roles & Responsibilities
- The accounts officer is responsible for ensuring timely payment of bills, presiding over the monitoring and processing of payments and expenditure.
- Provides reliable and pertinent information for organising and allocating funds.
- Controls capital expenditures in all departments improving transparency and accountability.
- Pinpoint assets and respond to risks that might affect the achievement of the organisation’s goals
- Formulating and implementing the organisation’s financial plans and keeping account records up-to-date.
- First degree in Accountancy, (Masters or requisite certification will be an added advantage), 2 - 3 years industry experience in Accountancy & Financial Management.