The idea candidate for this position should be able to handle function such as:
- Accounting documentation.
- General ledger processing and report analysis.
- Stock valuation and taking activities.
- Journal entries and other principle books of account processing for the month end closure.
- Participate in the general financial preparation.
- Assist the Branch Manager and other team members in the development of budgets.
- Coding of all vouchers into other comprehensive income (Consolidated Profit and Loss Account) to ensure agreement with the ledger.
- Liaising with Auditors on annual audit.
- Participate in the annual, quarterly and monthly Cash and Stock.
- Participate in the annual and periodic physical verification of assets.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Work closely with sales executives in selling company products and solutions.
- Any other task as assigned.
- Account management
- Review of financial report
- Budgetary follow-up
- Financial Advice
A BSc degree (or HND) 2nd Class Upper Division in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or a related field. 3-5 years`post NYSC cognate experience. Preferably candidate with professional certifications in Accounting.
- Competent in general office skills.
- Competent in accounting packages, and related enterprise software.
- Competent in keyboarding and internet applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Innovative thinker
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellence and strives for accuracy in detailed work.
- Good communication, writing, organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office suites.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other organizational units, employees, and the general public.