Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
An accounting officer is responsibe for managing the financial resources of an organization to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Minimum of OND, HND/Degree in Accounting. Qualification and certification will be an added advantage.