Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Geoplex Drillteq Limited - An indigenous Oil and Gas Company, with head office in Lagos State and an operational base in Ogun, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Receivable Officer
* Reconciliation of all prepayments
* Raise and Submit invoices for Clients
* Followup on submitted invoices to ensure timely payment.
* Update and send the general invoice summary on a weekly basis.
* Analyse revenues from invoices and compare with invoices from subcontracor to show how favourable or advance variance.
* Remitting of PAYE and VAT returns.
* Proper filling of invoices and payment advices.
* Prepare schedule of uninvoiced tickets and followup.
* Followup with clients and update client base.
* Inventory controls - Compilation of fixed assets schedule .
* Prepare supporting documents for audit
* Any other assignment that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or in a related field.
* Good judgement and sound financial common sense.
* Computer Literate.
* Good verbal and writing skills in English.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* 35 years and below (Age)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their cv to email@example.com