Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure
Accountant responsibilities revolve around the financial well-being of the company or individual that employs them. They will review financial reports by checking and double checking all aspects of the reports to determine if changes need to be made and if so, in what areas. They’ll need to devise a financial plan that works for the company or individual they represent and their special needs.