- Maintain fixed asset records; determines depreciation terms/rates to apply to capitalized items; prepares property tax returns for review by the Chief Accountant and or H.O.D.
- Receive and answer phone calls from vendors or other departments in regard to payment status of invoices.
- Ensures proper documentation and maintenance of the department's file management system. File papers and documents into appropriate department files.
- Make photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Assist or prepare correspondence. Draft memos, and other reports as appropriate.
- Make requisitions for new or additional stationeries and equipments as appropriate.
- Provide administrative assistance to the other departments as required or requested.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.