- Review incoming invoices/check requests/credit card charges and accompanying documentation for accuracy and proper authorization/approval.
- Reconcile operational project cost after payment crediting entry to insure all job cost entries have a proper cost code number and have been entered correctly.
- Maintain master vendor list verifying new vendors are properly authorized.
- Maintain the insurance payment database. Track company's licenses and insurance to insure both remain current.
- Identify expenditures where an invoice has not been submitted for processing.
- Coordinate the processing of cash advances, retirement and reimbursements. Audit expense reimbursements and retirements
- Reconcile credit card statements and open payables after each check run
- Maintenance of accounting records files for accounts payable vouchers and deposits worksheets, including archiving of records.
- Prepare an annual account analysis and payment of taxes
- Backup function for daily bank deposits and other functions as needed.
- Facilitate completion of financial objectives established by the CFO, Finance Controller and the Finance Manager.
- Provide support as needed to CFO and Financial Controller.
- Perform other duties and or ad-hoc tasks as requested or assigned.