- The job of an Accounts Executive is to create long term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients.
- The account executive serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
- Development of market expansion strategies for company
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their digital marketing requirements;
- Creating and executing New media campaigns for clients.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Monitoring and reporting of campaigns to clients
- Making 'pitches', along with other Team Members, to try to win new business for the company
- Providing support to the Team lead
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies to drive online engagement on behalf of clients.