- Processing of payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursement and statements.
- Calculation of rates paid for purchases and all price extensions.
- Verification of all items billed against items ordered and received.
- Reconciliation of differences through follow-up with vendors and/or other employees.
- Entry, update and retrieval of accounting data from automated systems.
- Posting of financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
- Management and control of the Store.
- Inventory of Office Supplies and equipment.
- Writing of receipts, payment vouchers and cheques.
- Preparation of invoices, request and salary schedules.
- Bank withdrawals and distribution of funds for purpose and persons.
- Maintenance of cheque register, bank books and account/general float.
- Bank reconciliation, bank correspondence, request for and collection of cheque book, statement, etc.
- Analytical and Decision making skills.
- Undertake any additional duties that may be required from time to time.
Client Service Managers
Other Key Account Personnel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Membership of a professional body will be an advantage.
- 1- 2 years experience in an Accounting role.
- Stability and willingness to learn.
- Computer Skills and a use of software applications such as word and excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Has an effective working relationship with colleagues.
- Can easily build rapport with people.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Honesty and ability to handle confidential information.
- Straightforward and professional outlook.