- The Accounts Manager's job is to build long-term, strategic relationships with the client organizations (internal or external).
- S/he will maintain strong understanding of the clients' industry and strategy. You will encourage and assist clients in the formation of IT strategies.
- You will also act to ensure that clients are offered products and services in line with the strategy.
- The Accounts Manager will manage colleagues in their dealings with our clients; you will initiate procedures to improve service to and relationships with clients.
- You will oversee the management and planning of business opportunities, and influence the development and enhancement of services, products and systems.
- Oversee QES' promotional/selling activities to one or more clients, to ensure that such activities are aligned with our corporate marketing objectives.
- Approves medium-scale proposals to clients. Negotiates with client representatives at senior levels on both technical and commercial issues. Ensures that organizational policy and strategy is adhered to.
- Provides informed feedback that contributes to promotional strategy and to product development.
- Manages marketing campaigns within specified budgets to meet specified objectives.
- Develops and maintains successful internal and external business relationships.
- Manages and monitors market research, analysis and the marketing planning process. Takes overall responsibility for the production of marketing materials and staging of events. Finds innovative solutions to marketing problems. Uses experience to make informed recommendations to senior management. This includes focusing on market segmentation
- Works with technical and non-technical customer representatives or from reports, to identify industry trends, needs and sales opportunities. Selects from and uses marketing tools appropriate to a project.
- Maintains a database of marketing information, including lessons learned from previous projects.
- Conducts market research. Contributes to marketing plans. Creates unique selling points and key messages for marketing material. Presents and communicates at marketing events.