As a member of AFSS MIS team – to support the AGM on delivering
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
Ensure accounting and financial records are correct and support external audit.
Five Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews
- Support automotive business management and Business finance teams on preparation of Five year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Profit and Loss and Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC up-dation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
Profit Forecasts / Daily / Weekly Operating controls.
- Provide monthly Flash profit forecasts in co-ordination with Business Finance teams.
- Provide quality daily / Weekly operating controls on business performance against agreed objectives to FD Automotive / GM AFSS.
Monthly Management Reporting and Reviews
- Provide quality monthly management reports and commentary to Automotive Finance leadership and Business heads.
- Support BUFM in preparation of monthly management Board reports.
Divisional KPI and Cost analysis
- Provide actionable analytics and benchmarking of business units through automotive specific Divisional and Retail KPI.
- Provide detailed cost analysis and identify key drivers for improvement plans.
- Build early warning trends and triggers to highlight deviations in business revenue and cost trends and recommend corrective action.
Monthly Closing and GL Reviews
- To lead closing of books on a monthly basis with other AFSS teams and ensure recognition of robust financials within the group timelines.
- Drive continuous improvement in monthly closing activities to ensure quality financials for business units.
- To coordinate external Audit of the automotive entity by providing relevant explanations and schedules to Auditors and ensure smooth completion.
- Coordinate with other teams in AFSS and ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely submission of plans and Reviews.
- Consistent delivery of quality reports
- Quality analytics and early warning signals
- Accurate and timely submission of management reports.
- Monitoring of financial and business KPI’s for business units and analysing by exceptions.
- Maintain cost trends for effective cost management by the business.
- Timely / accurate closing of books for the period along with Compliance of Group Finance policies
- Timely completion of external audit within the timelines communicated by group finance.
- Addressing of ML points of previous year by providing sufficient data & satisfactory reply to auditors.
The job holder constantly interacts with Business Finance and GMs and Auto finance leadership. The position also interface with other AFSS functions in ensuring quality monthly financials. The jobholder understands the front-end process and interface with financial and information databases to ensure accuracy.
Professional accounting qualification
At least 5 years relevant experience within a large organization in a supervisory level
Strong Analytical, process oriented, good communication and presentation skills, exposure to ERP. (Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC
Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.