As a member of AFSS MIS team – to support the AGM on delivering
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
Ensure accounting and financial records are correct and support external audit.
Five Year Plan / Budget / Quarterly Reviews
- Support automotive business management and Business finance teams on preparation of Five year plans/ Annual Budget/ Quarterly reviews on Profit and Loss and Balance sheet for business units.
- Ensure adherence to group reporting timelines and BPC up-dation to facilitate timely and quality reviews.
Profit Forecasts / Daily / Weekly Operating controls.
- Provide monthly Flash profit forecasts in co-ordination with Business Finance teams.
- Provide quality daily / Weekly operating controls on business performance against agreed objectives to FD Automotive / GM AFSS.
Monthly Management Reporting and Reviews
- Provide quality monthly management reports and commentary to Automotive Finance leadership and Business heads.
- Support BUFM in preparation of monthly management Board reports.
Divisional KPI and Cost analysis
- Provide actionable analytics and benchmarking of business units through automotive specific Divisional and Retail KPI.
- Provide detailed cost analysis and identify key drivers for improvement plans.
- Build early warning trends and triggers to highlight deviations in business revenue and cost trends and recommend corrective action.
Monthly Closing and GL Reviews
- To lead closing of books on a monthly basis with other AFSS teams and ensure recognition of robust financials within the group timelines.
- Drive continuous improvement in monthly closing activities to ensure quality financials for business units.
- To coordinate external Audit of the automotive entity by providing relevant explanations and schedules to Auditors and ensure smooth completion.
- Coordinate with other teams in AFSS and ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely submission of plans and Reviews.
- Consistent delivery of quality reports
- Quality analytics and early warning signals
- Accurate and timely submission of management reports.
- Monitoring of financial and business KPI’s for business units and analysing by exceptions.
- Maintain cost trends for effective cost management by the business.
- Timely / accurate closing of books for the period along with Compliance of Group Finance policies
- Timely completion of external audit within the timelines communicated by group finance.
- Addressing of ML points of previous year by providing sufficient data & satisfactory reply to auditors.
Professional accounting qualification.
At least 5 years relevant experience within a large organization in a supervisory level
Strong Analytical, process oriented, good communication and presentation skills, exposure to ERP. (Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC
Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.