The incumbent will be a member of AFSS / Automotive team – to support the AGM/Finance Manager:
(a) Facilitate system and process expertise for new Business initiatives and its integration to financial books.
(b) Develop process guidelines and procedures for AFSS and business teams
(c) Review and implement Internal Audit recommendations in AFSS and business operation
(d) Implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall SAP programme.
(e) Providing direction and support with building and testing the end solution.
Process Specialisation and Support
- Develop and support process expertise on automotive business processes encompassing New Units / Used Units / Parts and Service Operations.
- Develop and support functional expertise on Inbound, Outbound, Leasing and Rental solutions and its integration with FICO and COPA.
System Development and Implementation
- To provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, testing and delivery of SAP solution and business process developments
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process, and creating scripts for development thru EIT.
- Validate and maintain master authorisation profiles to ensure system controls and SOD compliance.
Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines
- Support FM in development and continuous review of Financial policies and Standard Operating procedures and its consistent applicability
- Prepare and maintain process guidelines for AFSS teams and automotive business operations.
Branch Audit and Health check
- Continuous review of front-end business operations through structured branch visits in co-ordination with AFSS teams and identify areas of improvements for corrective action.
- Review and validate consistency in Standard operating procedures across all automotive sales offices.
- Build early warning reports in BI for ensuring Financial control .
Internal Audit review and recommendations
- Review internal audit reports and ensure implement ion of audit recommendations by AFSS and business operations.
- Ensure best practices are rolled out to all the locations / Showrooms.
- Ensure on-going training of Cashiers / Branch Accountants Branch Accounts Managers on all issues related to Accounting and related controls
- Devise and implement a training program for training of new joiners (Cashiers / Branch Accountants/ BAMs.)
- Process expertise and internal controls.
- Sharing of best practice across all business units.
- Robust and consistent automotive process across all business units and its integration with financial books.
- Notify policy and procedural issues and recommend corrective actions to AFSS and business management.
- Advise / liaise with BUFM/ AFSS/ EIT on system issues / varied requirements impacting the front-end.
- Periodical audit and surprise check per pre-determined objectives
- Exception reporting and ensuring compliance.
- Review and report implementation status within timelines defined by Group Internal Audit.
- Continuous branch visits and compliance of audit recommendations.
- Training Programs for various employee categories is developed and approved.
- Periodic training to all concerned staff per pre-determined objectives.
- Job holder is required to Support AGM/FM – Business support and control and co-ordinates with BUFMs, Automotive business General managers and Location Managers.
- He should constantly interact other AFSS teams in ensuing smart process and Audit compliance.
- Need to know SAP installation and management. In addition, need to be familiar with other databases, possess adequate project management skills and have good communication skills
- Providing on-going training: It is essential that the job holder is a ‘subject matter expert’ and has excellent presentation skills.
Professional accounting qualification / degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline
At least 5 years relevant experience within a large organization in a supervisory level Minimum of which 2 years of support of SAP processes
Analytical, Process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to SAP ERP - SAP FI/CO Certified or super user with knowledge in SAP inbound and outbound process. The job holder should have strong documentation ability in development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Innovative thinking
- Technical acumen
- Customer focus
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer Relationship building capability
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills