• Consolidâte the mission accounts monthly.
• Responsible for mission Tax operation and returns.
• Capacity building for finance and non-finance staff.
• Contribute to Internal & External Audits.
• Consolidating Payroll with updating Insurances.
• Minimum of 4 Years post NYSC experience in the same field.
• MBA (Accounting), BSc. Accounting.
• Professional Certification is an added Advantage.
• Computer literate and should be able to prepare final accounts is required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Professionalism, Honesty, Reliability, autonomy & sense of responsibility
• Exceptional organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Very good communication & training skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Strong computer skills particularly in MS Excel, literacy and numeracy
• Fluent in English
• Team player, flexible
• Committed to ACF values
• Capacity of analysis, synthesis and reporting
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience in NGOs/INGOs.
• Experience with SAGA accounting system.
• Previous experience working as an auditor.
• Previous Knowledge of donors environment.