- The Accounts Officer is responsible for providing financial, administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- The Accounts Officer must comply with established accounting policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience (beneficial)
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual.