Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Key Responsibilities / Qualification
- Assist in the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, taxation, finance, budgeting, project cost analysis and evaluation, government agents’ relationships as well as banking and treasury management
- First degree/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in finance and accounting function.
- Applicants for this role must reside in Lagos & its environs or Abuja.