An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Receivables Manager Position who will be reporting to Regional Finance Analyst Manager -MEA .
- Manages and maintains A/R in territory while contributing to the performance and development needs of the team, acting as a coach and mentor, providing feedback to team members and support to management.
- Fosters and develops open and direct communication and relationships with internal and external customers (i.e. Suppliers, Customer Service/Support, Finance and FSS)
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of the order to cash process in order to train members. Collaborates with Information Management to address and resolve system issues in order to maximize the order to cash management performance
- Designs the alternatives to payment for the most serious A/R issues. Offers personal expertise to improve A/R and Cash Management. Is regarded as an expert in the area of A/R and Cash management.
- Demonstrates understanding of BMS Credits and collections policy and procedures, GTN adjustment , DSO calculation and cash application process.
- Compiles and distributes monthly metrics to the management team.
- Lead projects and other activities aimed at continuous improvement in the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for results and makes every effort to achieve objectives. Change plans, tactics or approach, as necessary. Will initiate project work in response to new information on A/R issues.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Exhibits confidence and professionalism and is comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Demonstrates strong effective time management and organizations skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize tasks based on sound business reasoning.
- Assists in the scheduling and prioritizing of departmental workload, providing appropriate levels of coverage during personal shortages.
- Demonstrates an ability to meet tight deadline and work independently.
- Ability to work in teams and a sense of pride and ownership of the team and his /her own work.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Associates Degree + 3 -5 years experience in A/R or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Successful development of process changes, streamlining current procedures, while enhancing existing results.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Order to Cash Process.
- Active participation on multi-departmental team.
- Complete understanding of service systems and policies
- Worked in role where individual gained appreciation for other functions.
- Successfully exhibited the ability to set priorities and develop solutions.
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external audit.
- CPA or equivalent is preferable
- Excellent expertise in Excel .
- Knowledge and understanding of A/R and Cash Management practices for downstream reporting to the General Ledger.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the processes that support our service to customers and the policies and procedures followed.
- Strong understanding of information systems and business functionality.
- Knowledge of finance/accounting policies, procedures, and internal control requirements.
- Understanding of overall business including business trends and corporate strategy, in order to identify opportunities and assess risk.