• The AR specialist will be responsible of customer accounts, administering payments of invoices.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly individual cash collection targets, contributing to reach team and country/Geo targets.
• Open disputes whenever an invoice is wrong, goods/service are incorrect, or a customer is rightfully complaining.
• Follow dispute resolution with any responsible IBM department.
• Maintain aging items (debt) at a minimum level.
• Manage and maintain a full ledger of AR accounts, to monthly and quarterly targets.
• Build strong relationship with clients and colleagues in other IBM departments.
• Be a team player as well as an independent and organized individual.
• Demonstrate a good behavior in regards with IBM’s flexibility.
• Show integrity, respect IBM’s values and respect collection process in conformity with Business Control.
Additional Team Co-ordinator responsibilities
• Operations focal point on specific AR actions and programs
• Process improvement and enhancement
• Key projects/actions ownership for the whole MEA IOT
• Interlocks with country teams, including STS leaders and Chief Finance Officers
• DSO management of back-up for applicable countries
• Team workload distribution and organisation
• Tracking and reporting on AR metrics
• Drive target achievement on all AR metric
At least 5 years experience in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
At least 5 years experience in Business / Management / Social Sciences / Other
At least 8 years experience in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
At least 8 years experience in Business / Management / Social Sciences / Other
• Perfectly fluent French and English language skills (spoken & written)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.