- » Supervision of the maintenance of the company's computerised accounts
- » Provision of support to the Chief Accountant in the preparation and timely remittances of all statutory payroll deductions
- » Engagement with relevant state inland revenue services in a number of states across the country
The ideal candidate must have:
- » Strong accounting background, possibly with ATS or ICAN PE1 qualification
- » At least 3 years of progressive professional accounting supervisory experience
- » High level of computer proficiency with good knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks or Peachtree
- » Must be an obvious self-starter, a quick learner and a good team player.