Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Process expense claims
- Input into the system processed claims
- Assist to review for correctness inputed expense claims
- File processed expense claims
- Assist to process on-campus imprest
- Raise manual and system journals as necessary
- Maintain advance / expense claim register.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned
Qualification and Skills
- OND in Accounting or related field with 3 years' experience performing similar role.
- Must be friendly, agile and hardworking.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, articulate and be able to work under pressure.
- Conversant with the use of Oracle Financial application.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant's current or previous organization or applicant's direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work and evidence of current remuneration package.