Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Description - Part 1 Basic Job Description:
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Duties / Tasks Activities Skills Abilities Knowledge / Experience
Click here for The 5 Keys To Job Satisfaction
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Accountant"
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Perform internal and external audits and prepare appropriate budgets to manage payrolls.
Administer and schedule payments for all utility bills and accounts payable and prepare checks to be distributed.
Coordinate with employees and monitor all staff expenses and resources.
Evaluate all accounts and ensure compliance to all government report regulations.
Coordinate with various departments and prepare income and expense statement reports on an annual basis and ensure work according to federal and state regulations.
Analyze all accounts, identify any discrepancies and reconcile and accounts and maintain accurate records.
Manage and disburse all travel and purchase orders.
MINIMUM OF OND