The Acquisition Officer will be responsible for acquiring new merchants as well as resolve or escalate any cases or queries that may arise from setting up a store on Konga. They will also be responsible for aiding registered merchants with zero trading activity within the last 30 days of listing products to sell on their online store.
Reporting Line Merchant Acquisitions Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Acquiring new merchants
• Reach out to registered merchants on Konga.com with Zero trading activity rate since first product listing.
• First Level Merchant Education: Educate contacted merchants on how to trade on Konga.com
• Support contacted merchants through the trading activity process.
• Escalate issues that may arise during the support process to the Line Manager.
• Communicate with Merchant Service Officers necessary details of successfully trading merchants.
• Submit daily activity reports to Line Manager.
• Follow through with escalations and other business stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
• Actively share ideas with colleagues to increase overall success of business.