- Advertising / Media
- Minimum Qualification
- High School
- Required Experience
- Entry Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Portrays role in dramatic production to interpret character or present characterization to audience: Rehearses part to learn lines and cues as directed.
- Interprets serious or comic role by speech, gesture, and body movement to entertain or inform audience for stage, motion picture, television, radio, or other media production.
- May write or adapt own material.
- May direct self and others in production.
- May read from script or book, utilizing minimum number of stage properties and relying mainly on changes of voice and inflection to hold audience's attention and be designated Dramatic Reader.
- May be designated according to gender of worker or type of role portrayed as Actress; Character Actor; Character Actress; Ingenue; Juvenile.
- Minimum of SSCE/OND/HND
- No experience required
- Must be fluent in English and Pidgin
- Confident and good looking.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills