Admin Manager, All Directors
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages office filing system;
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing stock level of office materials such as paper, toner, office pins, folder etc;
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the department.
- Keep updated records and files and maintain financial sheets with office expenses and costs.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image;
- Ensures that the front office environment is kept in good condition through effective supervision of personnel in charge of cleaning
- Answering/dialing calls, transferring them to relevant persons, taking messages and passing them to the concerned person
- Receiving and delivery of office mails
- Receiving and directing visitors to appropriate office
- Ensure timely delivery of office supplies for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Responsible for receiving and attending to guest’s needs
- Assists in the coordination of overall administrative activities for the office
- Assist with drafting of letters;
- Carries out secretarial duties for the departmental Directors, as directed.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, appointment schedules, liaison with our bankers etc.)
- Acting as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University
- Very good use of Microsoft Office package.
- Familiarity with the use office machines (e.g. Scanner, printer, photocopier etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic book keeping procedures.
- Working with people
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Detail Orientation and analytical
- Knowledge of office management
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Following instructions and procedures.
At least 1-3 years proven experience as Admin/Front Desk officer or relevant position.