Admin Manager is need for an Office adminsitrative Job
- Oversee centralized operations.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Initiate efforts to make the office more cost effective and review processes for cost saving measures
- Manage storage and product needs, both internally and externally.
- Maintain all administrative paper files (both in the CEO’s office and general files)
- Prepare all necessary and required documentation including monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assist with purchasing of office supplies and ensuring supply remains adequate.