A leading Engineering company desire a competent candidate for this position in their reputable organization.
- Manage day-today running of the office Administration including reception, office equipment and stationery.
- Plan and facilitate meetings.
- Assist with book keeping
- Manage employee paper work and files including learning and development records.
- Assist with reprographics
- Manage accommodation and travel including immigration issues.
- Manage correspondences between ZETA, clients, and contractors.
- Prepare time sheets and allowances of staff and contractors.
- Candidates should be HND or degree qualified.
- You should be comfortable with managing large workloads under very tight schedule.
- Verifiable skills in Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- A self-starter who can work both in a team environment and in detachment.
- Familiar with office administration.
- Knowledge of HR Management.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills.
- Familiar with word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Effective listening, verbal, and writing/reporting skills.