AMF/TAO/001- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Our client in the service industry requires the services of a temporary staff to work wit in the Admin Unit (Head Office) for one month. The candidate will be in charge of performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
1. Travels & Logistics
- ·Vehicle maintenance, this including servicing and repairs.
- ·Processing of trade and advert permits.
- ·Processing of travel requests, this including visa processing, flight/accommodation booking, etc.
- ·Registration and renewal of vehicle papers, including stickers.
- ·Liaising with the Head Office Facility Manager on payment of utility bills, this including PHCN, DSTV, and other bills
- ·Organizing office moves and provision of office workstation.
- ·Raise all commercial requests for the dept and follow up till close-out.
- ·Supervising the activities of the Head Office security guards and liaising with the security agent on issues.
3. Employee Relations
- ·Coordinate new staff request, shortlisting of candidates, invitation of candidates for interview, document screening, and interview reports.
- ·Coordinate pre-employment medical examination/report for all new staff.
- ·Conduct references and guarantors background checks.
4. 4. Other HR/Admin Support Functions:
- ·Effective use of the office supplies and stationery
- ·Insurance of all assets and processing of claims
- ·Liaising with external contacts (i.e. local authorities, partner organizations, and so on) on admin-related issues for smooth operations of the department.
- ·Other duties as may be assigned by direct supervisor or head of department.
HND/B.Sc in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years admin experience on similar tasks as stated above.
Ability to relate well with others in person and on the phone.
Must be diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
A firm and objective person.
Able to work effectively with multiple supervisors, balance and prioritize multiple requests.
Salary Expectation: Not more than N60,000.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th April 2014. Kindly state the job code and job title as subject of the mail.