The Administrative Officer of Construction provides administrative support to the Director of Construction and administrative support on a daily basis to ensure the smooth daily operations of the office.
Maintenance of filing and documentation with the project ( soft and hard copies);
· Assist in the preparation of project completion reports
· Manage the procurement office related minor process ( to supply fuel supply to stop, vehicle maintenance , utilities , small purchases for all project activities)
· Organization of training seminars, the opening ceremonies of the project, on-site inspections , etc.
· Increase the applications on behalf of projects for all processes ( ie HR, assets, works, etc. )
· Liaise with the department and Purchasing / Logistics departments monitoring of commitments and disbursements of Finance
· Maintenance and preparation of documents for audit and auditors support throughout audits and off-site
Assist in visa procedures for projects of international consultants / staff / visitors, as required.
Provide logistics for project -related travel (transport , accommodation, etc.
Prepare annual and quarterly work plan administration activities
Help other duties as required by the Director of Construction.
Manage Budget Office
Technical and business skills
Digital basic knowledge and skills
Skills in planning and organization
Excellent oral and written communication
The use of the computer
Satisfactory skills on the use of office software such as MS Word , Excel and Power Point.
Good first degree from a reputable university
2-3 years experience working as administrative agent under construction within a reputable organization and structured