• Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed;
• Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system;
• Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries;
• Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management;
• Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment’
• Organizes, coordinates and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events when the need arises;
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating and review administrative policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
• Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive & confidential issues.
• B.Sc /HND Business Administration, Accounting & Social sciences
• Professional qualification in related field will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
Skills and abilities:
• Must possess excellent analytic skills.
• Stress & time management skills
• Supervisory & team building skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
• Keen attention for detail
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel, Power point.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan, develops, and coordinates multiple projects.
• Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements.
• Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work in a busy environment.
Knowledge and Competence:
• Accounts payable and accounts receivables.
• Knowledge of office management principles and procedures