- Assist in Admission procedures.
- Maintain and update confidential staff and children’s files.
- Assist and maintain up to date leave records.
- Maintain the leave management system
- Institute proper service rules for all categories of staff
- Provide class registers, dairies, log book,
- Collate records of signing in registers and clocking in machine
- Supervision of school property.
- Arrangement for all school functions.
- Have a B.ED or B.Sc
- Minimum of 2 years Post qualification experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills.