Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
This is a Secretarial/Clerical position supporting technicians and engineers in functional areas relating to roadway inspection and surveying. In this position, work is generally performed under the technical and administrative supervision of the Area Engineer and staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide Maintenance Management and Design (MMD) Services.
• Perform a range of routine and standardized work which may include duties such as manual or electronic calculations and computations.
• Utilize standard word processing software.
• Utilize independent initiative to help relieve the maintenance personnel of clerical detail.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of secretarial and/or clerical experience including two (2) years of experience in office management.