- Inspect and monitor use of company facilities& assets
- Supervise the daily fleet management operations
- Review and approve purchase requisitions
- Coordinate all the company’s protocol activities
- liaise with utility service providers for prompt provision of services
- Plan, review and approve requests for vehicle maintenance
- Prepare department’s annual budget and Monitor the department’s expense lines
- Review reports on the key activities of the department and ensure safe-keeping of
- Review and negotiate contract agreements
- Review & update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
- A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Master’s in Business Administration.(preferred)
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) is required, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Age: 35-45 years
- Must possess at least 7-10 years’ work experience.