WORKING CONDITIONS: the work (include any special condition or deviation standard work time):
Normal 40 hours, but may be required to work some extended hours or at weekends when necessitated by a project.
- Provide support to Accounts Receivables to ensure all reimbursable expenses are reimbursed with correct back up documents.
- Support Accounts Receivables in invoice preparation in line with Client specifications.
- Provide support to Accounts Payables Team to ensure that payments vouchers are prepared and paid as at when due.
- Update SharePoint regularly to be able to give accurate report on invoice status
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure paid Cash Call Vouchers are collated from A.P, sorted per project per vendor for invoicing.
- Reimbursable Vouchers are properly sorted per cost head per project for Invoicing.
- Help retrieve all supporting documents – cheque pages & bank transfer documents from corporate finance and properly attach to invoices for reimbursing.
- Prepare invoice schedules & spread sheets.
- Process staff out of station allowances.
- Update staff outstation allowances record.
- EPCM-1 Petty cash payments, management & retirement.
- Prepare invoice submission transmittals.
- Submission of prepared Invoices to PtP MPN
- Receiving of Vouchers
- Routing of payment voucher for signature and follow up
- To make sure the vouchers fully signed are been registered in the AP register and processed
- Daily bank transactions for Vendors
- Making sure that the vouchers for procurement is delivered before week ends
- Photocopies of vouchers for EPCM-1 project
- Taking transfer instruction to bank where it was not done on-line (TTP
- Scanning of invoices to P:Drive
- Registering new invoices in Share Point
- Updating of Paid and cancelled invoices in Share Point
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scanning & Archiving of Invoices before submission to MPN Ptp.
- Making copies and sorting of 1% NCD Fund deduction
- Making copies for retirement and scanning of vouchers
- Archiving of documents
- Making copies for procurement
BSC/HND Accounting/ 0-2 years’ experience