Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A clear understanding of office environments, great communication and interpersonal skills and are reasonably computer literate.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets,sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
MODE OF APPLICATION:The interetsed candidate should forward their CV to HR through:email@example.com.