- The Human Resource and Administrative Officer is responsible to manage administration and logistics activities in the field office.
- He/she also takes responsibility to conduct tasks related to human resource.
- He/she will work closely with other staffs in the Maiduguri office and report to Operations Manager to support operation functions of the office and program go smoothly and efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Economics, Administration or Management.
- Must he a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative.
- Minimum of Three years relevant administrative management experience, preferably with an International Organisation
- Prior experience in supervising staff in a structured work environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills