The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Position / Responsibilities
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in day to day office administration
- Handling correspondence, photocopying, binding and other paperwork
- Assist with keeping travel schedules and hotel reservations
- Assist in the preparation of requests for internal purchases and purchases order of office stationery and vehicle parts
- Taking minutes at of meetings
- Handle confidential matters
- Assist in the preparation of requests for internal purchases and purchases order of office stationery and machineries
- Assist in updating assets list
- Any other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the service
Minimum Qualification, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate must possess:
HND/BSc Business Management, Secretarial Studies and any other Social Science related discipline
Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets, word processing and other MS Office applications with good knowledge of Oracle Applications
- Excellent communication skills and be able to keep confidential information
- Strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritize and organize workload; take initiative and work under pressure
- Good team spirit and also participate as a team member in accomplishment of duties
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.