Key Responsibilities (not all inclusive, nor exhaustive)
- Check the provision of a range of service, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol related etc; maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of safe and comfortable working environment.
- Collate and process information including dissemination to support the productions of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
- Management and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
- Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data, to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
- Be a first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
- Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of service provided.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Monitors and supervises administrative work against the established standards and protocol for service excellent. Ensures that customer problems are identified and resolved.
- He supported in providing ad-hoc guidance to new staff members
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of administration best practices, techniques and processes and good grasp of WFP standards processes, and infrastructure in area of efficient and effective administration services.
- Completion of Secondary School Education
- A first Degree in Administration, Management or related discipline desirable.
- Fluency (level C) in English, Knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri local Language is desirable.