New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD) is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant for the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO) office.
The Administrative Assistant for the CFO will report directly to the Manager of Financial Services Administration and will be the first point of contact to the CFO; this will include managing the CFO's calendar, scheduling appointments, managing communication, getting involved in ad-hoc projects and processing relevant paperwork. The selected candidate will perform a wide range of secretarial and general office duties in the Office of Financial Services, including those of a confidential nature.
- Schedule appointments for the CFO, maintain individual and/or department calendars and make arrangements for meetings
- Work with the Manager, Financial Services Administration on scheduling, protocol and general office management
- Serve as source of information to the students, staff and faculty on policies, procedures and office activities and provide basic information
- Compose routine letters and correspondence for supervisor's review and approval; proofread documents for accuracy and completeness
- Perform other general word processing and data entry duties
- Perform other clerical duties: photocopy and fax materials, process forms, maintain office files and records, pick up/deliver mail and materials, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of three years of experience in Administration
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications