Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Our company is an innovative and excellence-driven pharmaceutical marketing company in Nigeria. We are dedicated to improving Nigerian patients’ lives by bringing to the market, new and better medicines to help address the nation’s most pressing healthcare needs.
We manage some of the leading brands in the pharmaceutical and healthcare market.
We are looking for Administrative Assistants
- Maintenance of accurate and up-to-date customer and sales activity data in support of sales activities and reporting;
- Monitoring sales performance data against the authorized targets;
- Coordination with Finance to ensure that all sales transactions are collected according to the agreed upon credit period and term;
- Coordination with Finance to ensure that sales staff expenses, commissions, incentives and bonuses are valid, correctly calculated and authorized;
- Bachelor degree in Business
- Must be analytical with a keen eye for detail
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- IT literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Process driven and results orientated
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge is an added advantage
- Fluency in written/spoken English