- This position is responsible for assisting the MD and all personnel in the office by managing the administrative activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of this project include but not limited to:
- Providing PA duties/support to the MD
- Primary phone coverage (first to answer incoming calls)
- Prepare and mail all packages
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Providing admin support throughout the office
- Typing and proofing documents
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports
- Performing research for projects
- Excellent vendor relations
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing and creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Filing documents and materials
- Data Entry
- Selecting office vendors
- Supervising purchase processes
- Office management
- Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
- Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The Executive Assistant is responsible to the Managing Director for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the Director may assign during the duration of the employment.
- Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities, the Executive Assistant would also be required to communicate frequently with the other Directors.