. Receiving visitor and callers at front desk
. Providing high level customer service and hospitality to all contacts (guests, clients, suppliers, other staff members)
. Solving member related issues to ensure a cohesive community
. Mainting product knowledge for all CapitalSquare operations
. Providing tours of private offices and facilitates to potential clients
. Scheduling and preparing meeting room bookings and other resource allocations
. Carrying out office administration tasks, including mail handling, inventory management and book keeping
. Maintaining and overseeing the cleanliness, organisation, and presentation of the front office and entire private office space
. Promoting our services and events
. Assisting with other administrative tasks as assigned by the Community Manager
- You must be a strong self-starter who thinks on his/her feet.
- Ability to recommend and initiate work projects with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Apps.
- Functional knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Passion for the startup and SME community.
- Passion for client service delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Willingness to learn and grow.